Living Love Daily

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Non Apologetic Adventurous Life


As a young girl…I used to lay at night, waiting for that unique sound of coils squeaking in a rhythmic pattern rising from my parents bedroom. That magical sound that made me blush even before I knew what was going on. Blushing to my unexplained attunment to these sounds –
Life force awakened inside my veins.
What does it mean to be a full woman, Mother?
After your death I decided to be even a fuller woman.
A little bit more on your behalf.

Mother, you taught me to be a good girl – a good wife… But a good woman…? I had to go and discover that on my own.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My inner garden
is welcoming
bees and butterflies
oriented
to divine nectar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ocean hum ,
in the air.
unseen forces tantalize every curl of my hair.

Tender vibrations rise from the
smallest of flutters.

My inner fountain overflow
with joy
of non apologetic
permission to play

Dec 23, 2004

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At March 6, 2010 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Michael Chusid said...

    the PHOTO of u wtih the snake iz so HOT. The rapture in your face, and the raptor of the sirpant sing to each other and the profile line of the lizard dividss your face into two of the many moods of your personality.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home