Living Love Daily

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dare to live boldly. LiLibration Code #1

I came across this posting:

"Woman's Creed

Live your life in such a way that

when your feet hit the floor in the morning,

The Devil shudders & says...

“Oh my...she's awake!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I find the statement exciting.... and a bit troubling.

I do aspire to live boldly in a ways that may , symbolically, raise the Devil's eye-brow, if there is such a thing....

At the same time, living on the wild side of things may also be seen as a form of acting out, rebelling against imposed cultural and religious limitations we've bought into. On the path toward personal liberation, we may aim for carefree life as an expression of total freedom.

Please be aware, the road to becoming a free spirited magnetic being, enjoying the richness of deep connections, actually does involve complete mindfulness.

It is not easy being a liberated woman.... having options galore.

The first Code of Being toward becoming the woman the devil will fear is :

Bless each choice.

My life changed the day I asked myself to take full ownership over all that showed up in every layer of reality.

Gone are the days where I would look helpless, and wonder how I got myself into some mess, hanging on to stories depicting the "princes in distress" with a big bad wolf running around.

By looking within before each shared breath, each touch, each move, each agreement, I get tuned to the "Divine Right Action" that is most aligned with my being.

I can recall the time when I had no true awareness of self, no sense of personal boundaries. I thought I was a free, liberated woman. Yet in reality, I was outer focused, wondering what others expected of me.

Now I choose to be guided by my internal compass,
oriented to inner joy and self honoring responses.
I get to experience trusting myself, something that was unknown to me growing up. I get to rejoice in my blessed choices, knowing that at any point, I have the power of shifting in order for the highest good for all concerned to unfold.

While I cherish my tame and wild visions as one.
I surrender to the divine ride that gets me to where I need to be.

Loving the mystery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What about you?
What has been setting the tone for your choices, especially as you interact intimately with others?
Do you trust yourself?
Would you like to foster more self trust, and joyful play?

Come to our Tantric Puja On Sunday, Nov. 9th


InJoy,
SaRina

Your Guide to Orgasmic Living

www.LiLibration.com

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home